THSC Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Seminar
Texas home school families are in critical need of legal defense when facing false allegations from Child Protective Services (CPS). That’s why the Texas Home School Coalition has prioritized building a network of attorneys who are trained and willing to help. But, we need more attorneys!
THSC offers an annual Continuing Legal Education (CLE) training seminar that qualifies for Mandatory Continuing Legal Education for Texas attorneys.
Attorneys receive free registration in exchange for agreeing to handle one pro bono CPS case referred by THSC.
CLE Training Topics Include:
- Legal Status of Home Schooling in Texas
- Historical and Legal Support for Parental Rights
- Handling the CPS Investigation Through a Show Cause Hearing
- Fighting CPS Through Trial and Appeal
- Engaging Parents in Their CPS Cases
- Parental Guidance Advised: Custody Discussions for the Home School Case
Note: THSC is an accredited sponsor approved by the State Bar of Texas Committee on MCLE.