Texas Home School Coalition, Inc., a 501(c)(3) organization, is the state support organization. Its mission is informing and inspiring families and promoting home schooling and families in Texas. THSC, Inc., also strives to:
- Encourage and perpetuate the fire that ignited the original modern home school movement by continuing to defend, protect and promote home schooling and the requisite parental rights in Texas
- Encourage home schoolers to persevere through difficult times by passing along a vision for the benefits of home education
- Educate and support home school leadership at all levels in the state
- Aggressively promote and market home schooling and parental rights in Texas to the general public
- Assist widows, people who are disabled or needy, and the minority home school community.
Texas Home School Coalition Association, (a 501(c)(4) organization), serves and protects Texas home school families by protecting, advancing and advocating for liberty, home schooling and families in Texas. The mission of the THSC Association:
- Protect, defend and advance home schooling and parental rights in Texas
- Further the cause of home schooling and parental rights by educating parents and students in the legislative process
- Aggressively promote and market home schooling and parental rights to the general public in Texas.
Texas Home School Coalition Political Action Committee (THSC PAC) is a statewide political action committee with a mission of informing and electing advocates and defenders of home schooling and families. To this end, we:
- Educate candidates and public officials about the benefits and validity of home schooling and parental rights through the political campaign process
- Endorse pro-home schooling and pro-parental rights candidates for public office and encourage home school families to actively support the election of such candidates with their time, money and resources to ensure the continued freedom of Texas home schoolers.